Madison Creek Outfitters
Blowing Rock Jacket
One visit to downtown Blowing Rock, NC and then out to the actual Blowing Rock which peaks out over a 3,000’ drop to Johns River gorge. Take the trip and you’ll know the inspiration behind this jacket. This lightweight jacket captures the spirit of the Blue Ridge Mountains with a little attitude.
Inspired by vintage washed cotton jackets from the 80’s. Our goal was to create a collection using a 4.5 oz cotton poplin for very light weight vest and jackets and find just the right amount of pigment dyeing and vintage wash that starts out as your favorite go to early fall.
Runs a little slimmer, if you are on the high side of our sizing guide, you may want to move up a size.
- Zip Front Jacket with Storm Flap & MC Snaps
- 2 Upper Vertical Zipper Pockets
- 2 Lower Slash Pockets with Hidden Snap Closure
- Should Epaulets and 1 Interior Zipper Security Pocket
- 1/2 Lined in Poly Twill for Light Weight
- Elbow Patches in Shell Fabric and Adjustable Cuffs with Buttons